Beauty News: Gucci The Flora Garden Collection
Step into Summer with The Flora Garden Collection, a beautiful new fragrance collection from Gucci. Paying tribute to one of its most iconic motifs, this wonderful range is inspired by renowned Flora pattern, focusing on the charm and romance that the pattern encapsulates.
Consisting of five alluring perfumes, there really is one to suit all in this glamorous and floral based collection:
· Gorgeous Gardenia – A delicious white floral scent combining top notes of juicy red berries and pear with the heart notes of delicate white gardenia and frangipani flower. The sweet patchouli and brown sugar base adds a pleasant surprise.
· Gracious Tuberose – Fresh and enriched with floral aromas, this takes violet leaves and soft peach before mixing it with crisp tuberose, orange flower and elegant rose. Its base notes consist of cistus and white cedarwood.
· Glamorous Magnolia – A zesty citrus and green leaves formulation is balanced out with heart notes of peony and magnolia. Base notes of sandalwood, musk and warm chocolate adds an underlying spice to this remarkable scent.
· Generous Violet – Sophisticated and mature, top notes of violet leaves combined with heart notes of the refined orris makes this a sensual scent. The addition of base note suede accord adds to the luxury feel.
· Glorious Mandarin – Summery and captivating sweet memories, this has a playful feel, combining mandarin with pina colada accord and lashings of jasmine. A heart note blend of white musk and creamy wood keeps this super feminine and totally addictive.